Saturday, October 18, 2008

Contact me

Hi, welcome to my gardening blog. I’m Rikesh and I write the Learn Gardening Blog to help people with gardening and other activities related to it. I'm also on the Flowers Forum. I'm not an expert but I'm willing to share whatever I know to my readers/subscribers. I started the LearnGardening Blog in 2008 to share and learn(You can teach me too!) from other people. The plants I love are cactii, succulents and aquatic plants. By the way, I love aquarium fish too. I have my email address in the little picture below if you wish to contact me.


Join the Learn Gardening Community of readers by subscribing. Its quick, easy and free. You'll love the experience. Look to the right, you'll find two ways of subscribing. Either by the RSS feed or by email. Choose whichever you prefer.

Cheers
Rikesh

2 comments:

islandgal246 March 31, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

It will be helpful to let readers know a little about you, your location and a little story on how you got started into gardening.

Rikesh April 1, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

Thanks for the feedback islandgal.
I have a small profile if you click on my name in the comments. You may have a look :-)
You've got a nice blog by the way :-)

PS: I speak french too :p

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

^ Scroll to Top