Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reader's corner #1


Some days ago, a reader called mmillikan commented on The panda plant post and asked a question:

My mom gave me a panda plant that was about 8" tall. I've had it about a year now and it's over 2 feet tall, just kept in a med. pot in my sunroom. So tall now it's having a hard time standing up even though the stem/trunk is strong. Any suggestions?

The way I do it is to have a stick near the plant and attach a string to the plant. That's what I do to my plants when they can't stand up on their own. Anyone got other methods?

2 comments:

vuejardin April 14, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I attached it to a small arch

Rikesh April 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

yup. that's a good trick :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

^ Scroll to Top